The life cycle of innovations follow a sequence of stages:
i) Experiment: conception and early experimentation, typically by faculty in the faculties, labs and center but also in other academic and industrial settings. CEIT’ s engagement at this stage is to help identify educational possibilities and more sharply define the educational need.
ii) Incubate: implementation as pilot “ Discovery” projects by CEIT to ascertain the learning potential of particular innovations. CEIT’s role is most prominent in this phase as a facilitator of incubation activity to understand the educational value and impact.
iii) Transition: the articulation of a transition process for those that demonstrate learning value with a view toward sustainability,
iv) Service: ultimate delivery as a new service with the engagement of organizational units that can reliably deliver and maintain the new innovation for the long term.
CEIT is concentrating primarily on the first two quadrants, I & II, Experimentation and Incubation. CEIT will work closely with other key organizations or units to help identify transitioning successful pilot implementation more widely throughout the curriculum including TEDI, ITS, Libraries, and other appropriate groups, whose domains overlap but typically focus on quadrants III and IV.
February 2009 M T W T F S S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28
- The latest The blockchain tech Daily! paper.li/e-1561840066?e… Thanks to @payizamoney @TradeOnTheWire1 #news #blockchain 16 hours ago
- @kayaelle @psykoreactor @taykendesign @thesharonleu @LouisSoares @spencando @rcastag @Learnonomy @PhilKomarny… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 18 hours ago
- The latest The blockchain tech Daily! paper.li/e-1561840066?e… Thanks to @ishan_13 @emily_wpy @levelcapital_io #btc #dtx 1 day ago
- The latest The blockchain tech Daily! paper.li/e-1561840066?e… #european #regulation 2 days ago
- The latest The blockchain tech Daily! paper.li/e-1561840066?e… Thanks to @Hydrajaws #blockchain #nxt 3 days ago